Chosen Resumes is proud to work with the Adult Career Training Program at West Michigan Center for Arts & Technology (WMCAT)!
When I started Chosen Resumes 5 years ago, I sought out business support and mentoring from SCORE.
My mentor provided helpful industry expertise, general business tips, a sounding board for my plans, and kept me accountable to my goals.
I highly recommend SCORE for other small business owners!
Click here for my latest newsletter. Warm wishes and much success in 2017!
Click here to check out some creative interview questions!
Are you ready to answers these questions?
Did you make career resolutions in the new year? Here are some suggestions for inspiration:
1. Set realistic goals for what you want to accomplish this year.
2. Make a plan to achieve your goals (it doesn't have to be fancy), and check it regularly to stay on track.
3. Make time for networking.
4. Be open to new opportunities, professional relationships, and industry trends.
5. Revisit your LinkedIn profile.
6. Dust off and update your resume.
7. Practice telling your story, your personal "brand".
8. Keep your skills fresh or learn new skills with additional training and professional development.
9. Make time for play to ensure work-life balance.
10. Take care of your body, mind, and spirit.
As we begin this new year, I wish you much health, happiness, and success!
I am thrilled to announce that I passed the national exam, and I am now a Certified Professional Résumé Writer.
Thinking about a career change?
Check out the Wall Street Journal's Best and Worst Careers for 2013.
Click here for helpful tips for job seekers (and a plug for professional resume writing services!).
I can't resist sharing this link. The take-away here: Success is in the details!