1. Set realistic goals for what you want to accomplish this year.
2. Make a plan to achieve your goals (it doesn't have to be fancy), and check it regularly to stay on track.
3. Make time for networking.
4. Be open to new opportunities, professional relationships, and industry trends.
5. Revisit your LinkedIn profile.
6. Dust off and update your resume.
7. Practice telling your story, your personal "brand".
8. Keep your skills fresh or learn new skills with additional training and professional development.
9. Make time for play to ensure work-life balance.
10. Take care of your body, mind, and spirit.
As we begin this new year, I wish you much health, happiness, and success!